INjuries resulting from motorcycle accidents
- Head injuries
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Broken bones
- Road rash
What is more beautiful and invigorating than a motorcycle ride? Unfortunately, there are few things deadlier and uglier than a motorcycle accident. And once the roadway scene is cleared and you have been taken to a hospital, the insurance companies are already preparing more ugliness for you. What to do—call Steve Foley Esq. at 716-249-2222.
He knows that your accident is most likely due to some automobile driver who failed to see you, a driver who thinks you have no right to share the road, or some roadway hazard that makes no difference to the four-wheeled world.
- A thorough investigation of the facts, persons and circumstances surrounding the accident
- A complete review of all applicable federal and state laws that apply to your accident
- A deep search for any potential road hazards or anomalies that may have contributed to the accident
- An in-depth analysis of insurance coverage and policy documents affecting available funds
- Careful, conscientious, and complete case management through settlement or trial
Throughout his work at representing the legal and financial interests of motorcycle accident victims, he has accumulated experience working with accident reconstruction engineers and biomedical engineers. These professionals add the decisive points of evidence you need to make a successful case for the financial compensation you deserve.
Steve pays particularly acute attention to all the issues and nuances associated with New York's no-fault insurance laws as they apply to motorcycles and motorcyclists.
With personal understanding of the motorcyclist's driving experience, association with engineering specialists who analyze evidence, and many years of legal experience, Steve makes your post-accident experience as easy as possible for you.
His medical and paralegal colleagues prepare and process all the information necessary to take your case from filing to settlement or trial. When your motorcycling experience is broken down by an accident, you can rely on Steve Foley Esq. for the help you need to make things right.